Free Source Overr | iOS iPhone Photo + Text App template (Swift) Link google drive
16 May 2020 â€¢ Updated code to iOS 13.4.1 and Xcode 11.4 versions â€¢ Updated document to add more tabs for Back4App support and database cloning. template wordpress â€¢ Updated the code to support xcode 11+ versions â€¢ Improved the code to support iOS 13+ versions new permissions.
27 Aug 2019 â€¢ Improved the design of the home screen by adding views in the background of the logo, template wordpress camera, and gallery buttons. â€¢ Fixed the crash issue when adding color to text â€¢ Added background image to Image editor screen for the contrast between foreground (Edited part of Image) and background.
10 April 2018 â€¢ Updated to Xcode 9.3
15 February 2018 â€¢ Replaced the code for sharing an image in the "openShareMenu()" method in ImageEditorVC.swift file, since UIDocumentInteractionController is e commerce laravel no longer supported on iOS 11.x
Overr is an App Template for all iPhones (no iPad) where you can quickly apply text over your pictures, take them with the camera or pick â€˜em from the Photo library and use the nice hiding menu to select the text color (with a color picker bar â€“ drag your finger over the desired color), size, font or even replace the current image.
Overr is a native XCode project, Swift language, Storyboard, for all iPhones, super easy to customize.
I get a Code signing error in Xcode 8.x
Thatâ€™s a bug of Xcode 8 with macOS Sierra, check this sample video to see how to fix it: https://youtu.be/z2LemT1_LqA
How to remove AdMob banner ads
Check this video out to see how to remove the code that shows AdMob banners: https://youtu.be/e-HQYnta2Jg Keep in mind that you must repeat the shown steps for every .swift file that contains this line on the top:import GoogleMobileAds
What about free support for this template?
I can offer free support for bugs encountered in the original code. Instead, if youâ€™ve edited the code and messed something up with it, I may apply some fee to fix it either via TeamViewer or by checking your app project files directly on my computer.
Should I use the latest version of Xcode to edit this template?
Yes, I always update my apps to the latest version of the IDE.
Terms & Policy about Back4App
Users are bound to change the back4App keys and APP keys after purchasing the source code and all the related stuff from CUBYCODE. As CUBYCODE will reserve the rights to take some legal actions, if users continue to use companyâ€™s account of Back4App for their testing purposes.
- XCode 11.4+ project â€“ Swift 4.5+ â€“ 64bit
- Universal â€“ Storyboard â€“ iOS 13.5+
- Admob banners
- Quickly place text over your pictures
- Share your works to social networks, Mail and sms
- PDF User Guide and PSD included
- Easy to customize | Well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
- Download Overr | iOS iPhone Photo + Text App template (Swift) Nulled
- Download Overr | iOS iPhone Photo + Text App template (Swift) Special edition
- Free Source SwiftSnap - iOS iPhone Overlays on Photos App Template (Swift) Nulled Code
- NO license SwiftSnap - iOS iPhone Overlays on Photos App Template (Swift) Null Code
- Free SwiftSnap - iOS iPhone Overlays on Photos App Template (Swift) Nulled Code
- No fees SwiftSnap - iOS iPhone Overlays on Photos App Template (Swift) Link mega